The following course is comprised of 11 lessons of basic Business English, which will be divided in one weekly hour for a total of 11 weeks.
The course is addressed to:
- Universitary or graduate students who wish to work in a corporate context;
- Employees who need to improve their English skills;
- People seeking for a carreer change.
As stated before, the course only covers the basics. Any other type of English for specific purposes, such as cooking related vocabulary for those working in the culinary field, is therefore not included.
Here is what you will learn:
- What is formal English and how to speak formally
- How to write a Business Email
- How to lead a telephone conversation
- The basics of costumer care and how to deal with complaints
- How to schedule an appointment
- How to deal with company meetings
- How to deliver a presentation
- Describing trends (present, past and future data)
- Some useful vocabulary and phrases.
I will also assign homework between each lesson and issue a certificate of attendance which will be sent to you via email at the end of the programme.